Administrador del Sitio
Genero: Mujer
Profesion: Webmaster CEO SEO
Ubicacion: Matrix
Navegador: Chrome
Contactar:

Como crear manualmente Todo En Uno de Office 2013

Mensaje sin leer por Enigma » 03 Feb 2016, 14:59

Create Manually an AIO Office 2013 (Office Pro Plus, Project, Visio) easy way..

I did not see a post for this (manual way) so just in case someone is interested on having a single iso image to install Office, Project and Visio from the same media.. if this was already posted somewhere please forgive me, I did a quick search and did not find anything... I find this very useful since I have a file server and I can just install directly from there without having the need of looking for the dvd media...

My easy steps to create an AIO Office 2013 (I did this using VL images), the new iso created is 1.27 GB - it takes 5 minutes...

1.- Extract "Office Pro Plus" iso, "Project Pro" iso and "Visio Pro" iso each on its own folder.
2.- Move/copy ALL contents from 'Project Pro' folder to "Office Pro Plus" folder, DON NOT OVERRIDE ANYTHING when asked just move the rest.
3.- Move/copy contents ALL from 'Visio Pro' folder to "Office Pro Plus" folder, DON NOT OVERRIDE ANYTHING when asked just move the rest.
4.- Open "Office Pro Plus 2013" iso using UltraIso.
5.- Delete ALL contents from the iso and add ALL the contents from the "Office Pro Plus" folder.
6.- Save.

Done, you now have an AIO iso for Office 2013/Project Pro 2013/Visio Pro 2013...

Also if you dont want to have the "Sign In" icon on office (top right corner) create a .reg file with the following content and run it after you install office:

Código: Seleccionar todo

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Common\SignIn]
"signinoptions"=dword:00000003
Adjunto imagen:
No tiene los permisos requeridos para ver los archivos adjuntos a este mensaje.

Volver a “Area Ingenieria - Programacion - Web - Computacion”