Genero: Mujer
Profesion: Webmaster CEO SEO
Ubicacion: Matrix
Navegador: Chrome
Contactar:

Lazybot For 3.3.5a Private Servers para WoW

Mensaje sin leer por Enigma » 16 Abr 2015, 10:53

Lazybot For 3.3.5a Private Servers para WoW
Hello i recently found the bot i was looking for since i started playing on Eternal WoW, i thought that i would share it since i have seen quite a few topics on the forums asking for the 3.3.5a bot

here is the link:

Código: Seleccionar todo

http://www.mediafire.com/?quwdf1uo8ud0l7u
Rep is not necessary as the only think i did was to gather bot and profiles and tested if the bot is working, it isn't too great but its a private servers we are talking about so it could of been expected and safety is not as necessary as on retail, besides ppl don't exactly expect botter on a private server so they most likely even if they spot you won't be reporting it.

Tip.1
if the Profile you loaded doesn't seem to be targeting properly and you are on customized server such as 255 lvl with all thoose monster levels changed, here's what you do:

lets say you start the profile in Terokar Forest and when you open the profile there is on top written:
<MinLevel>58</MinLevel>
<MaxLevel>66</MaxLevel>
if its lvl 255 lvl server you won't be able to do anything with thoose settings you need to change them to:
<MinLevel>0</MinLevel>
<MaxLevel>256</MaxLevel>
in order for the bot to target correctly.

Tip.2
Since there isn't many class behaviours in the bot i highly advise you to create your own for every class since its not hard but i will post a guide anyway:

1. After you open the bot go to tab 'Behaviours'
2. Click on the subtab 'Pull'
3. click on 'Add Rule'
4. click 'Add Condition' and choose 'Combat Count'
5. now choose either 'Cast Spell' or 'Send Key' and fill in accordingly
6. click save
7. Go to 'Combat Tab' and Repeat the Above
8. there are 4 classes build in into the bot but i am not sure if they either work or not since i play a different class, if they are not working you can use the 'Rogue' class as an example since it is made by me for my rogue, see how its setup and create your own behaviour for your class
9. ???
10. Profit

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bot Setup:
First thing you want to do when you start the bot is to go Settings and under Keys you need to setup the Keys in your WoW accordingly for the proper interaction with the enemies, you can setup any keys just change the Keybinding in you WoW options to whichever you prefer.

Now Load up the profile and start botting

Enjoy Guys!!!

Responder

Volver a “Juegos plataforma PC”